Career Number: 2366
Date Posted: 2020-02-13
DFI has over 50 years of industry experience and over 25 years of experience specifically providing piling services and products to clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. That’s why we are very excited to announce our expansion into the United States! We are looking for people who share the same passion, innovation, and tenacity that makes us unique.
What are some of the things that have set us apart this far?
• A state-of-the-art equipment and pipe manufacturing facility, located at our Canadian head office
• Committed team of engineers, fabricators, and designers who develop our specialized equipment and custom pile designs
• 53-acre storage yard at our Canadian head office that carries an inventory of 20,000 tons of steel and a large supply of standard pile lengths
• An Electric Resistance Welding Pipe mill, located at our head office, which allows us to deliver steel piles on demand
• Commitment to customer satisfaction – through our collaborative approach on any project, big or small, we have earned ourselves a reputation of being a trusted partner and a one-stop-shop for all our customer’s piling needs
Our Crane Operators will utilize 35- and 40-ton truck mounted cranes to facilitate the installation of driven and helical pilings using mostly hydraulic pile installation equipment. Picker operators are required to supervise a small crew and are responsible for the safe and efficient, quality management of jobs they are assigned to.
APPLY ONLINERETURN TO OPPORTUNITIES