Location: Houston, TX, USA
Career Number: 2375
Date Posted: 2021-01-05
DFI has over 50 years of industry experience and over 25 years of experience specifically providing piling services and products to clients throughout North America.
At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. That’s why we are very excited to announce our expansion into the United States! We are looking for people who share the same passion, innovation, and tenacity that makes us unique.
What are some of the things that have set up apart this far?
• A state-of-the-art equipment and pipe manufacturing facility, located at our Canadian head office
• Committed team of engineers, fabricators, and designers who develop our specialized equipment and custom pile designs
• 53-acre storage yard at our Canadian head office that carries an inventory of 20,000 tons of steel and a large supply of standard pile lengths
• An Electric Resistance Welding Pipe mill, located at our head office, which allows us to deliver steel piles on demand
• Commitment to customer satisfaction – through our collaborative approach on any project, big or small, we have earned ourselves a reputation of being a trusted partner and a one-stop-shop for all our customer’s piling needs
Field Laborers are an integral part of our field operations. They assist our piling, drill, and hydrovac operators by offering ground support and equipment operation.
We are currently seeking a Field Laborer who is able to step into a team lead role as required.
APPLY ONLINERETURN TO OPPORTUNITIES