Shop Welder - Conroe
Location: Conroe, Texas, USA
Career Number: 2609
Date Posted: 2022-06-24
Working at DFI
DFI recently celebrated 50 years in business and remains focused on customer satisfaction, providing quality piling services and products to our clients throughout Canada, the USA and Australia. At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence.
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with a team that values winning together. We offer competitive wages and benefits, employer paid health, dental and vision benefits for all employees as well as 401K matching, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
Our Fabrication Welders are responsible for the fabrication and maintenance of DFI’s custom designed cranes, piling and industrial equipment.
- Fabricate and maintain piling and industrial equipment including
- Read and interpret drawings/blueprints
- Operate shop equipment such as; bandsaws, overhead cranes, forklifts, front end loaders
- Ability and willingness to perform field work as required
- Operate safely, in compliance with the DFI HSE program
- Experience in flux core and metal core welding
- CDL license, an asset (or willing to obtain CDL license)
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs
- Previous leadership experience a strong asset
APPLY ONLINE RETURN TO OPPORTUNITIES