Heavy Equipment Technician - Edmonton
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Career Number: 2918
Date Posted: 2022-10-20
Working at DFI
DFI recently celebrated 50 years in business and remains focused on customer satisfaction, providing quality piling services and products to our clients throughout Canada, the USA and Australia. At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence.
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with a team that values winning together. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including RSP matching, health & dental, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
Our Heavy Equipment Technicians are responsible for the repair and maintenance of various types of equipment within DFI’s fleet.
- Service all on road equipment within DFI’s fleet including: highway tractors, mobile cranes, skid steers, picker trucks, wheel loaders and additional equipment, as required
- Major component replacement and rebuilds as needed
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Shop maintenance and clean up
- Field repairs as required
- Requesting of quote for repairs/sourcing parts
- Tracking of service intervals on equipment
- Maintaining parts inventory
- Valid Class 5 License Required
- Registered 2nd Year Apprentice to Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician
- Previous experience with commercial equipment an asset
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs
- Crane experience is an asset
- Ability to work alone and in groups is a must
APPLY ONLINE RETURN TO OPPORTUNITIES