Piledriver Helper - Conroe
Location: Conroe, Texas, USA
Career Number: 2928
Date Posted: 2022-10-26
Working at DFI
DFI recently celebrated 50 years in business and remains focused on customer satisfaction, providing quality piling services and products to our clients throughout Canada, the USA and Australia. At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence.
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with a team that values winning together. We offer competitive wages and benefits, employer paid health, dental and vision benefits for all employees as well as 401K matching, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
Riledriver Helpers are an integral part of our field operations. They assist our piling, drill, and hydrovac operators by offering ground support and equipment operation.
We are currently seeking a Piledriver Helper who is able to step into a team lead role as required.
- Provide labor support to operators in both our pile and hydrovac divisions
- Act as a back up in operation of excavator & pickers when required
- Operate equipment on worksites such as; wheel loaders, skid-steers, zoom-booms, and telehandlers
- Assist and perform preventative maintenance on equipment, such as; daily inspections, greasing, and refueling
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- All other duties as required
- Valid driver’s license, CDL an asset
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
- Field safety tickets are considered an asset
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate operational needs
- Motivation to work hard and get tasks done
- Comfortable working both independently or as part of a small team
- Previous leadership experience ideal
APPLY ONLINE RETURN TO OPPORTUNITIES