Journeyman & Apprentice Screw Pile Welders - Edmonton
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Career Number: 2933
Date Posted: 2022-11-18
Working at DFI
DFI recently celebrated 50 years in business and remains focused on customer satisfaction, providing quality piling services and products to our clients throughout Canada, the USA and Australia. At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence.
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with a team that values winning together. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including RSP matching, health & dental, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
Our Production Welders are essential to our helical pile design and fabrication. They also offer support to the maintenance of DFI’s custom designed cranes, piling and industrial equipment, and ERW pipe mill.
- Provide necessary repairs to company equipment
- Participate in the manufacturing of helical piles
- Provide support to DFI pipemill operations
- Any other duties as assigned
- Capable of repetitive heavy lifting at times
- Registered Journeyman or Apprentice Welder
- Minimum 2 years Screw pile MFG experience
- CWB - FCAW/ MCAW All positions
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and weld symbols
- Minimum class 5 driver’s license with a reliable vehicle
APPLY ONLINE RETURN TO OPPORTUNITIES