Field Labourer - Fort St. John
Location: Fort St. John, BC, Canada
Career Number: 2936
Date Posted: 2022-11-28
Working at DFI
DFI recently celebrated 50 years in business and remains focused on customer satisfaction, providing quality piling services and products to our clients throughout Canada, the USA and Australia. At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence.
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with a team that values winning together. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including RSP matching, health & dental, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
Our Field Labourers are an integral part of our field operations. They assist our Piling, Drill, and Hydro vac Operators by offering ground support and equipment operation.
We are offering $27-$32/hour for this position.
- Provide labour support to operators in both our pile driving and hydro vac divisions
- Operate equipment on worksites such as; wheel loaders, skid-steers, zoom-booms, and telehandlers
- Assist and perform with preventative maintenance on equipment, such as; daily inspections, greasing, and refueling
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- All other duties as required
- Clean class 5 driver’s license
- Field safety tickets including; First Aid, H2S, CSTS, Fall Protection, and Ground Disturbance
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs
- Motivation to work hard and get tasks done
- Ability to problem solve and think on the fly
- Comfortable working both independently or as part of a small team
APPLY ONLINE RETURN TO OPPORTUNITIES