Shop Welder - Conroe
Location: Conroe, Texas, USA
Career Number: 3251
Date Posted: 2023-03-07
Working at DFI
Got ideas? We want them.
Looking for a rewarding challenge?
As a privately owned company, with innovation as a core value, DFI has the unique ability to provide you with experiences that put your ideas into action.
Over the past 50+ years, the relentless pursuit of excellence and self sufficiency has led DFI to grow from a small, one-truck operation into a multi-national company that works across the globe delivering world-class products and services across a vast array of industries.
Our own independent ERW pipe mill, our 54-acre storage yard, 200,000 square feet of shop space (featuring overhead cranes, vehicle exhaust extraction, and mechanic pits), our in-house engineers, our custom-built cranes, and internal international opportunities are all examples of what proudly sets us apart.
We recognize that none of the above could be achieved without a world class workforce, so let us invest in you.
Join our team.
Our Fabrication Welders are responsible for the fabrication and maintenance of DFI’s custom designed cranes, piling and industrial equipment.
• Professional Development Allowance
• Career advancement opportunities
• Employee Referral Program
- Fabricate and maintain piling and industrial equipment including
- Read and interpret drawings/blueprints
- Operate shop equipment such as; bandsaws, overhead cranes, forklifts, front end loaders
- Ability and willingness to perform field work as required
- Operate safely, in compliance with the DFI HSE program
- Experience in flux core and metal core welding
- CDL license, an asset (or willing to obtain CDL license)
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs
- Previous leadership experience a strong asset
APPLY ONLINE RETURN TO OPPORTUNITIES