Field Labourer - Conroe
Location: Conroe, Texas, USA
Career Number: 3252
Date Posted: 2023-03-07
Working at DFI
Got ideas? We want them.
Looking for a rewarding challenge?
As a privately owned company, with innovation as a core value, DFI has the unique ability to provide you with experiences that put your ideas into action.
Over the past 50+ years, the relentless pursuit of excellence and self sufficiency has led DFI to grow from a small, one-truck operation into a multi-national company that works across the globe delivering world-class products and services across a vast array of industries.
Our own independent ERW pipe mill, our 54-acre storage yard, 200,000 square feet of shop space (featuring overhead cranes, vehicle exhaust extraction, and mechanic pits), our in-house engineers, our custom-built cranes, and internal international opportunities are all examples of what proudly sets us apart.
We recognize that none of the above could be achieved without a world class workforce, so let us invest in you.
Join our team.
Riledriver Helpers are an integral part of our field operations. They assist our piling, drill, and hydrovac operators by offering ground support and equipment operation.
• Professional Development Allowance
• Career advancement opportunities
• Employee Referral Program
We are currently seeking a Piledriver Helper who is able to step into a team lead role as required.
- Provide labor support to operators in both our pile and hydrovac divisions
- Act as a back up in operation of excavator & pickers when required
- Operate equipment on worksites such as; wheel loaders, skid-steers, zoom-booms, and telehandlers
- Assist and perform preventative maintenance on equipment, such as; daily inspections, greasing, and refueling
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- All other duties as required
- Valid driver’s license, CDL an asset
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
- Field safety tickets are considered an asset
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate operational needs
- Motivation to work hard and get tasks done
- Comfortable working both independently or as part of a small team
- Previous leadership experience ideal
APPLY ONLINE RETURN TO OPPORTUNITIES