Field Labourer - Red Deer
Location: Red Deer, AB, Canada
Career Number: 3538
Date Posted: 2024-02-01
Working at DFI
Got ideas? We want them.
Looking for a rewarding challenge?
As a privately owned company, with innovation as a core value, DFI has the unique ability to provide you with experiences that put your ideas into action.
Over the past 50+ years, the relentless pursuit of excellence and self sufficiency has led DFI to grow from a small, one-truck operation into a multi-national company that works across the globe delivering world-class products and services across a vast array of industries.
Our own independent ERW pipe mill, our 54-acre storage yard, 200,000 square feet of shop space (featuring overhead cranes, vehicle exhaust extraction, and mechanic pits), our in-house engineers, our custom-built cranes, and internal international opportunities are all examples of what proudly sets us apart.
We recognize that none of the above could be achieved without a world class workforce, so let us invest in you.
Join our team.
Our Field Labourers are an integral part of our field operations. They assist our Piling, Drill, and Hydrovac Operators by offering ground support and equipment operation.
Wage: $25-$30 / hour
• Comprehensive Health and Dental plan
• RRSP Matching
• Employee Referral Program
• Professional Development Allowance
• Employee preferred fuel pricing program
• Career advancement opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee discounts at participating vendors
- Provide labour support to operators in both our piledriving and hydrovac divisions
- Operate equipment on worksites such as; wheel loaders, skid-steers, zoom-booms, and telehandlers
- Assist and perform with preventative maintenance on equipment, such as; daily inspections, greasing, and refueling
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- All other duties as required
- Clean class 5 driver’s license
- Field safety tickets including; First Aid, H2S, CSTS, Fall Protection, and Ground Disturbance
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs
- Motivation to work hard and get tasks done
- Ability to problem solve and think on the fly
- Comfortable working both independently or as part of a small team
APPLY ONLINE RETURN TO OPPORTUNITIES