Journeyman Screw Pile Welder - Edmonton
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Career Number: 3595
Date Posted: 2024-02-05
Working at DFI
Got ideas? We want them.
Looking for a rewarding challenge?
As a privately owned company, with innovation as a core value, DFI has the unique ability to provide you with experiences that put your ideas into action.
Over the past 50+ years, the relentless pursuit of excellence and self sufficiency has led DFI to grow from a small, one-truck operation into a multi-national company that works across the globe delivering world-class products and services across a vast array of industries.
Our own independent ERW pipe mill, our 54-acre storage yard, 200,000 square feet of shop space (featuring overhead cranes, vehicle exhaust extraction, and mechanic pits), our in-house engineers, our custom-built cranes, and internal international opportunities are all examples of what proudly sets us apart.
We recognize that none of the above could be achieved without a world class workforce, so let us invest in you.
Join our team.
Our Production Welders are essential to our helical pile design and fabrication. They also offer support to the maintenance of DFI’s custom designed cranes, piling and industrial equipment, and ERW pipe mill.
Shift: 2:30pm-11:00pm with the possibility for overtime
Wage: $38-$40.51 / hour with a $2 per hour premium for the evening shift
• Comprehensive Health and Dental plan
• RRSP Matching
• Employee Referral Program
• Professional Development Allowance
• Employee preferred fuel pricing program
• Career advancement opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee discounts at participating vendors
- Provide necessary repairs to company equipment
- Participate in the manufacturing of helical piles
- Provide support to DFI pipemill operations
- Any other duties as assigned
- Capable of repetitive heavy lifting at times
- Registered Journeyman
- Minimum 2 years Screw pile MFG experience
- CWB - FCAW/ MCAW All positions
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and weld symbols
- Minimum class 5 driver’s license with a reliable vehicle
APPLY ONLINE RETURN TO OPPORTUNITIES