Junttan Operator - Fort St. John
Location: Fort St. John, BC, Canada
Career Number: 3598
Date Posted: 2024-02-09
Working at DFI
Got ideas? We want them.
Looking for a rewarding challenge?
As a privately owned company, with innovation as a core value, DFI has the unique ability to provide you with experiences that put your ideas into action.
Over the past 50+ years, the relentless pursuit of excellence and self sufficiency has led DFI to grow from a small, one-truck operation into a multi-national company that works across the globe delivering world-class products and services across a vast array of industries.
Our own independent ERW pipe mill, our 54-acre storage yard, 200,000 square feet of shop space (featuring overhead cranes, vehicle exhaust extraction, and mechanic pits), our in-house engineers, our custom-built cranes, and internal international opportunities are all examples of what proudly sets us apart.
We recognize that none of the above could be achieved without a world class workforce, so let us invest in you.
Join our team.
Our Junttan operators are responsible for the installation of piling foundations.
• Comprehensive Health and Dental plan
• RRSP Matching
• Employee Referral Program
• Professional Development Allowance
• Employee preferred fuel pricing program
• Career advancement opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee discounts at participating vendors
- Operate PM20, PM25 and PM25H Junttan to perform pile instillations.
- Train and mentor Field Labourer's to foster employee skill development
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment, such as; daily inspections, greasing, and refueling
- Operate other company vehicles and equipment as required
- Take part in safety meetings
- Experience operating Junttan Piling units.
- Field safety tickets including; First Aid, H2S, CSTS, Fall Protection, and Ground Disturbance
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize tasks
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs, with availability to work out of town
APPLY ONLINE RETURN TO OPPORTUNITIES